Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

A Mission Accomplished

Today I finally bought a gift for one of the classmates in the LOS. This is a long overdue gift exchange for Pre-leader class. I don’t know her that well and thus it is hard to figure out what she likes… but all girls like chocolate anyway so I cherry picked a pack of distinct Australian chocolate for her. I wrapped it in a Japanese Furoshiki cloth that I bought from Kyoto and will give it to her on next Monday night. If I have time I will hand paint a card but need to first focus on my study. Sorry for the blur photos taken from my mobile phone. Anyway a long overdue mission accomplished.

Have a nice weekend, I will refrain from computer from now on and try to fall in love with my PRINCE(2).

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin