Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pissed Off

I am totally pissed off by my own Dutch colleagues today in a conference call, for a few reasons (1) I am being volunteered to organize an event without my knowledge in July. (2) They went ahead and decided on the topics and date when I was still on vacation. (3) I told them that I won't be able to attend on 25th Sept due to the medical appointment and wanted to change the date, but they refused.

What pisses off is he discriminates me by implying me as "Chinese", that our supervisor has insisted to add me to the organizer team. I told him that, I am not Chinese if that what's he thinks, and that he needs to add "Malaysian" before the "Chinese" to accurately reflects my identity and my nationality. Likewise, he probably won't likes it if I refer him as Dutch DOG.

My employer values diversity and yet I am being discriminated!!! I could have file a discrimination case.... Oh God, cease my anger....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin