Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Life beside St Paul's church London


Today I was told that I need to stay over the weekend to help the proposal work. At 6pm, just as I started to feel really tired and grumpie over the workload and was expecting another long night work, the managers suddenly annouced and in face insist that all of us must leave the office now.
They have decided that we should not work on further but have an early day so that we can get going tomorrow.
Since the weekend work will be at the eastern part of London, I booked myself to a hotel nearby the office.
In fact I don't know how to react to this sudden annoucement of leaving early. It took me awhile to know that it is a good thing that happen to me. Anouk, Leonard and myself went out for a drink - the British way, ie. standing outside the pub and enjoying the late afternoon sun while German was playing the first world cup match.
IT was surprise that the hotel just next to St. Paul's Cathederal. Nice location, away from Marybone and bustling Oxford street.
God did answer my prayer afterall. :)

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin