Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Recovery

Everything went fast, so fast that I have no time to think or fear at the operation preparation room. It was also kind of relief that I only realised that there will be incisions to my abdominal at the very last moment. I always thought that I was supposed to go through the surgery that I been through 3 years ago, hysteroscopy, but it turned out to be laparoscopy that requires incision.

By the time I woke up everything is over, I was that the out patient for another 2 hours and was a little shock when I saw the wounds at my navel and pelvic.

I am still taking pain killers but thanked God that I no longer feel the pain. Movements are still limited as I cannot use the muscles at my waist or abdominal. But the recovery is progressing....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin