Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

First week in London

It is hard to imagine the shift from Sandviken, Sweden a small little village to Manchester Square, near Oxford street London.
Well, here I am in London, where my new project begins. At the moment, the project is only till end of May, but with the option to extend for another 9 months.
London, reminded me of Hong Kong and now working in London even bring back the memories of my time in Hong Kong. The hotel room is extremely small, to the extend it is only for sleep. I am yet get use to the idea that space is precious and expensive in London.
As aspected, working in UK project is always tiring, I have spent long hours in defining scopes, processes and etc. However, it does enrich my career because of the work that I am doing is actually pretty new. Not so much of the content but on project planning.
The first week went well, though a bit lonely and as any big city, it is akward to dine alone.
Hopefully next week will be better.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin