Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

Piered Plam and Infected Fingers, who suffer more?

Today is good friday, my tumb infection is getting worse. The infection began a night before I left for London but it is getting worse and also affected a few other fingers.
Who is to blame? Certainly not good friday but my own mistakes. I bite or pull the dry cuticles out from my nails quite oftenly. Normally it will not be infected but this time, it seems to be out of control and spreading.
Went to the doctor, get them cleansed and wrapped. Above all, I have to take antibiotics to fight the infection.
Suddenly I have something to ponder about on this special Good Friday....
If such a nail infection is already hurting so much, how much did my Lord Jesus suffer on the cross? How much pain He endured when His nails are pierced?
When I think of this, my suffering become so insignificant.
Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me.
AMEN.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin