Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

The end of a new beginning

After a month of waiting, the project that I am working on in London finally announced the decision. The client decided to continue the partnership with my company but will switch to another technology.
Perhaps this is really in line with my prayers or rather God has answered the desire of my heart.
Working in London is fun but it also produces the side effects of long working hours and stress. What can I say..., working in London is just the same as working in Hong Kong, long over time, stressful environment, dynamic and decision changes over seconds... I have been there, done that and I don't want to be in that sort of environment any more. Despites of the fun of London, a bustling city with lots of good restaurants, musical and going on (especially in summer months), I still feel the need to draw everything to an end.
Now that the decision is made by the client, the choice is clear that I have to start rolling off the team members over the next few weeks. Due to the transition, I will be the last person to roll -off perhaps in September.
Anyway, I have seen London in Spring, Summer and perhaps a bit epilogue to the Autumn, but I don't see the need to remain here to ochestra the 12 countries which will consume all my energy.
I would be delighted to conclude my life in London sometime in September so that I can gain my real life with SOL2 perhaps starting in September.
Thank You Lord for answering my heart's desire.....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin