Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to me


Today is my 35th Birthday. This year I have chosen to celebrate in a quiet way, not because I am anti-social but it is just that I want to spend more quality time with my husband.
I am too busy lately, spending most of my days in London and so having time together with him is already a blessing to me.
It is also for the first time I took the flight to Rotterdam. The journey was alright as it was a clear and sunny day.
I also finally managed to find time to go to hair salon to have my hair cut. Look a lot more summery now.
The photo shows the birthday gifts given by my beloved husband. He just knew what I wanted and it was exactly the shower cream that we both love so much.
Well, if you ask me what I really desire for my special day? I guess nothing more than granting me a child, I want to be a mother. That's all I asked for Lord!
Happy Birthday to me, and may my wish come true!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin