Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

A New Home Deco

Since our nephew Jo Jo arrived 2 years ago, we have to indirect transformed our house into a child friendly place, and thus I have to hide most of my fragile display items. My little piggies collection has gone underground for almost a year and a half.

We have been searching for a display unit for our living room, but couldn't’t find one that we both agreed for months. Finally, as we went to Ikea to buy a sofa bed (in preparation for my family visit) last Saturday, we spotted this and immediately it became our one of our acquisitions. Now it is fully installed and on displayed in our living room. And my little piggies also now back on display on the 3rd level (not captured in this photo). This display unit has becomes the center piece of our living room.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin