Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Shall We Dance?

Since this weekend, Johannes and I started to dance at home. Dancing was one of the thing we talked about doing together for years but never got the time or the will to get it done. This weekend, out of the blue, I learned English Waltz and Cha Cha from Johannes. Besides picking up the steps, the more important part is to coordinate the movement with your partner. The first few rounds was rather stressful but once I got into the rhythm I seems to start closing my eyes and let my legs move naturally according to music and swing in our living room. It is also a very subtle physical exercise that after an hour I started to feel that my legs are really tired and sore. But I like the idea of dancing and hopefully we will practice a few more time before venturing to the actual dance floor

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin