Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

An Achievement, A Celebration

Tonight I took the whole team for drinks and dinner at Oni, Den Haag. It is a Japanese restaurant, and although as I suspected, it is operated by Chinese but the quality of the sushi, sashimi and even the dessert are quite good. Of course, it is not as authentic as the Japanese ones.

The team has worked very hard in one way or another to get the AmazING done. I thanked God that I have a great team and the team work is excellence. The client is happy with what we have delivered and even place a tentative order. The client is known for very slow decision making, but I know it is God who intervenes in the situation so that I can shin in my workplace with spirit of excellence. It was a fun night, for one, it is an eye opener and taste bud opener trying Japanese food for the first time.

Guys and gals, thanks for your hard work and contribution!!!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin