Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Computing Nightmare

What's your worst computing nightmare? A crashed hard disk? A corrupted Config.sys file? A micro-processor gone haywire?? I believed I have a crashed hard disk yesterday at the end of my workshop in Brussels. I got a blue screen dump prior to shutdown and when I tried to restart my machine in the train, I got read error..

This morning I have to bring my laptop to the office so that the IT guy could fix it. It’s not very optimistic but I sincerely pray that they could recovered my data since I have not make any backup at all for all the work that I have done for AmazING. Plus there are a couple more important documents that I have developed sit in the hard disk.

I am anxious but I know my God will supply all my needs and I shall have my data recovered. Keep my fingers crossed...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin