Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Chicken Tomorrow

Still roasting in the Oven

Letting the chicken cool down on the rack

Last night we went to library to borrow some travel guide about Germany. Johannes also picked up a French cooking book while we were browsing on those books at the book table. The French cooking book really entice me and intriguing me to pick up cooking again. I have not been cooking for months, the last time when I really enjoying the cooking was during Christmas. Today, I decided to make Garlic Chicken with at least 40 knobs of garlic, white wine and some herbs. The result is pretty appealing. However, we didn’t eat this tonight because we have to go to my mum-in-law’s place for weekly dinner. Can’t wait to cut the chicken for brunch tomorrow…

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin