Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

So long Farewell…

Where do I begin, to tell the story of my 3 weeks with my family… Well… so long farewell,we need to say good-bye and till we meet again next time, perhaps somewhere over the rainbow in the land below the wind…

As the saying goes, there is an end to everything, now the holiday is over, my family has returned to Malaysia as of yesterday, I am back to my working life once again. What is left to me is plenty of photos to sort out, some thoughts and impression to organize, some laundry to clear and extra house cleaning and chores which I will leave it to weekend. It’s been 3 weeks; I haven’t spent such a long time with my family since I left home for study/work at the age of 20. It was a blessing to be able to spend time with them, especially my sisters, although my father is almost speechless these days, with the lack of emotion and expression, I can never guess what is in his mind plus some of the peculiar behaviors that he has adopted in the recent years, Oh Lord bless him. I hope he did enjoy himself. The weather in the Netherlands hasn’t been kind, with the wind, snow, rain and sun coming forth strongly in a day, it hasn’t been pleasing but it must be an experience to them. Now I will start organize my thoughts and my impressions about the places that we have visited and write them down before the memory gets carried away ....

Sue and Sophia, thanks for coming along and fulfilling dad's desire of visiting Europe. I hope you also enjoyed yourself with the quick taste of Europe.

Photo: Farewell dinner at de Poentjak - Indonesian restaurant

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin