Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Open Door

I am still a firm believer of “if something is meant for you; the Lord will keep the door wide open. If that is not for you, the Lord will shut the door”. Life is full of choices and each choice we decided on will change the path of our lives and results in a new destination. This week, I am confronted with project choices and I am running out of patience due to slow turnaround time. The Lord reminded me of Proverb 16.

Verse 3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Verse 32 Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city.

Verse 33 The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD.

I know in my heart that the best is yet to come, both the location, the client and the nature of the project is exactly what I desired and asked for and all I have to do is wait patiently for 2 weeks until I meet the client for intake interview and surely the door will remain wide open because the Lord already said so in His Word.


The Image is the property of Paulette Insall © 2001-2008

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin