Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

The Summer Breeze

This photo is taken on the late afternoon two days ago (30th July 2007). It was a very hot day and when the heat took off a little in the late afternoon, we drove to the Noord Aa Lake and spent some time reading our books under the slightly cooler breeze from the lake. The Lord reminded me of His goodness through Psalm 23.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin