Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

was.lost.but.found

i have a lot of earrings but it really just down to three pairs that i wear regularly...

i lost one of this pearl earring a few months ago after a gym session. not knowing where i lost it i actually have no hope of finding it. i have been looking around but never find a pair that i really like... but just 2 days ago, i saw it at the backseat of my car under the carpet... i am happy to have it back...

a

another favorite pair from a swedish designer, love the signature e that also the initial of my name

my recent acquisition (well, since december 2009) from istanbul, love this pair too but the color is a little bit difficult to match my clothing's...
anyway, am really pleased that i found my lost one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin