Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

::mixed.message::

6 days post surgery. it's rather bizarre when your birthday is just a few days post the surgery. it's bizarre when you received birthday greetings and get well soon wishes at the same time. mixed messages.yet it is what it is. 
on your birthday morning, he woke up early and bought you some pastries that you liked most for breakfast a croissant based pastry with creamy almond cream and almond flakes. it's indeed a very special treat for breakfast, and you feel so blessed even though it was just the sixth day after the surgery. 
above that he also got extra pastries and a medium size chocolate tart. 
the sun was out for a short moment, you manage to sit in the garden for a dose of sunshine
  and enjoy the mini  rrhubarb pie in the sun. a little tarty but refreshing.
a few friends from church visited you after the service, you cut and share the chocolate tart with them. served with tea and coffee. simple. satisfied. nothing fancy.conversation. prayers. that's all you need, be surrounded by your love ones who support and pray for you unconditional. you are blessed to have a handful of them whom you can call them your brothers and sisters in Christ!

===
I am recovering well, two weeks down the line I am able to walk more, went out for quick shopping (not carrying anything), able to be independent in serving myself a simple meal. I wrote down my random thoughts in my iPad's version of blogger application, only I don't want to post it without some pictures to support my recovery musings. as such I have decided to backdated the posting to when the random thought is happening. It will take awhile as I don't want to stretch myself too much in front of my laptop.
===

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin