Pages

Thursday, February 08, 2007

CARPOOL



 


Skyline when we started our journey from home


Skyline of Rotterdam when we about to enter the city



These days I have the blessings of carpooling to work with Johannes.  Carpool is not a very common practice in Europe, but we decided to do it anyway.  After all, with Johannes now working in Rotterdam and I have to be at my client's head office 3 days a week that also happen to be in Rotterdam, it is indeed a brilliant idea.  We are contributing positively to the environment by travel in one car and also allow us to spend more time together.  After all, I have a car park reserved for me by my client.  The only disadvantage is that I have to start very early (since I am not a morning person) as Johannes starts his work at 8:15am.  However, so long as I sleep early and well the night before, I like the idea of starting early.  There is absolute solitary in the morning that I can get things done in the peace of mind before the other come in by 9am.  I also get the opportunity to enjoy the early morning scenery by observing the colour changing in the sky.... 
 

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin