Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Up-Closed and Personal Tower Bridge



 


Call me 'blessed' if you want, but I feel really blessed not just materially or career perspective  but also spiritually.  This Monday and Tuesday I had an opportunity to participate in another company event.  The event is an EALA wide event which stands for the regions Europe, Africa, Latin America.  The event took place in central London and right beside the famous London Tower Bridge.  There were about 10 of us representing the Dutch practice, 3 of us arriving early in London City Airport and have  a few good hours to enjoy the stroll by the bridge and early morning coffee.



When we checked into the hotel, all of the rest just got the normal low floor room but I was checked in to executive high floor with the perfect view of London Bridge welcomed me into the room.  I knew this was not by accident but the Lord was pampering me...The photo above was taken at around 5 GMT.


Finally this is the night scene of the Tower Bridge again after we had an enjoyable dinner (with never ending flow of Moët and Chandon champagne, excellence food) at a restaurant to celebrate the success and great place for networking.


In short, I witnessed the up-closed and personal view of Tower Bridge from the morning to the night.  Tower Bridge remains charming regardless of the time of the day.


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin