Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

Quad Parcours


Today, I attended a focus group activity of my company.  The main purpose is to foster the relationship with members of the focus group and also to discuss the hottest corporate topic GP2W.  GP2W (Great Place To Work) is a corporate initiative with the main aims to make Accenture a great place to work and indirectly increase productivity and talent retention.  It took place at Dorhout Mees at Biddinghuizen nearby Lelystad.


Given the weather of +3C, it was relatively cold for outdoor activity.  However, I thoroughly enjoyed myself on this Friday afternoon.  It was good to set aside a Friday afternoon to focus on something completely different.  The first activity we did is called Quad Parcours, some form of racing but in a muddy and murky ground.  The vehicles is not too difficult to control and I had a joyful ride after all.



Despite of no competition, my colleague was trying to over take me from behind.  It was rather fun and enlightening, above all some form of physical activities that I desperately needed after a week of work.



 

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin