Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

My 2007

With 2007 almost coming to an end, I tried to count my blessings for Year 2007 which is ‘The Year of the Next Level’ for us. . 2007 is a work and life balance year, I enjoyed my career and the challenges I faced and the satisfaction of overcoming them.

In summary:

  • I grew a level higher in my knowledge of God and His plan for G12 and how I can be part of it. The vision of G12 is much clearer and dearer to my heart now.
  • I grew a level higher in my management style, leadership skill and my capacity at work.
  • I developed a slightly deeper relationship with my CARE group members.
  • I extended my territory by setting my feet on Eastern European countries. And to the part of USA that I never been before.
  • I grew a level higher in forgiving and relating to people especially my family, friends, co-workers and counselees.
  • Of course physically I grow a year older (a bit more pigmentation, wrinkles) and a little side-wise.

Above all, I enjoyed 2007 to the fullest because of the provision of my God Jehovah Jireh who provides every need abundantly, unexpectedly and supply that overflow.

2007

Work

Life

Jan

3 Business trip to Paris, France
22 Business trip to Bucharest, Romania
29 Organized Community Event & Sushi All the way

20 Fly in early to Bucharest, Romania for sightseeing

22 Ladder of Succes - Consolidation Class - started

Feb


9 Focus Group Outdoor Event at Dorhout Mees, Biddinghuizen
19 Special EALA overnight event at London city, UK

4 Attended Creative Writing workshop in Amsterdam

Mar

8 Business trip to Bucharest, Romania

L All work no life L

Consolidation class - ended

Apr

16 Business trip to Prague, Chez Rep.
Business trip to Bucharest, Romania

19 Easter weekend in Prague, Chez Rep.
25 Stay over weekend in Bucharest, Romania

May

13 Core Manager School Training at St. Charles, Illinois

18 Stay over in Chicago
19 Visiting Miami, Florida

Jun

28 Project based at Rotterdam - ended

Visiting Miami, Florida
13 Malaysia Food Fair, Den Haag
18 Corina Power visiting Rotterdam

Jul

10 Business trip to Fort Lee, NJ
18 Project based at Walton, UK - started

12 Manhattan, NY
15 My birthday celebrated in a quiet way

Aug

Project based at Walton, UK

4 Johannes 40th Birthday Party
11 Oyster Hunting in Grevelingendam, Zeeland
18 Weekend in London
25 Day trip to Port Zeelandé

Sep

Project based at Walton, UK

7 Weekend in London

15 Beverwijk China Town

16 Garden makeover

17 Ladder of Success - SOL II - started
21 Home improvement - installed daylight system at Attic
22 Day trip to Roompot, Zeeland

Oct

Project based at Walton, UK - ended

15 Ladder of Success – SOL II - ended

26 Wedding Anniversary trip to Malta

Nov

12 Business trip to Frankfurt, Germany
19 Office Party at Den Haag
26 Project based at Amsterdam - started

4 Wedding Anniversary trip to Malta
7 Sick for the first time of the year

11 FMC 12th Anniversary Celebration

Dec

13 Overnight community event at Noordwijkerhout

15 Anna-Marie visiting Netherlands
18 Sick for the Second time of the year
26 Christmas Family Dinner

31 Old/New Celebration at Home

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin