Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Visit Holland Year March 2008

I must make it clear that this is not an official tourism campaign from the Dutch tourist board. I decided to use this title because I received an email from my second sister Sophia confirming the trip to the Netherlands in March 2008. She will be coming together with my father and my eldest sister living in Brunei.

Well, March is not the coldest month but the daylight is definitely long enough to enjoy the wonderful spring colour of Holland. That is especially true for the blossom of Tulips and spring flowers.

I am getting quite excited as it is really my desire (and also my Dad's desire) for my dad to visit Europe before he is even too old to walk around.

I have been thinking on the itinerary and planning even now, like still 4 months to go.. but time flies......

See you soon daddy & sistas!! Hope this trip will really come true...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin