Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Travel back to 1995

Today I received a tag photo which stir up lot of memories of my university period in the Staffordshire, UK.

Sometime I am amazed at the internet technology, through one of the networking communities I managed to tag with my fellow brothers and sisters in the Christian Union of Staffordshire university. Thanks to Tim who still have this photo where we the fellow Malaysian students hosted our British fellows of Rising Brook Baptist Church in Stafford.

In the photo from left to right: May (British Malaysian lady who lives in Stafford and attending Rising Brook church, Kevin Khoo - Christian classmate, Olivia - Christian classmate, ME (), Ming Hui - recently reconnected through friendster/facebook, Mel Humphreys and Simon Humphreys - who spent lots of time with us in WEIRD). WEIRD stands for Wednesday Evening In Reverend's Den). Those were the old days, now I suddenly missed Graham McNamee whom is the chaplain of the Christian Union, and whom have spent lots of time counselled me and provided me with Godly advice and indirectly shaped me to who I am today.

Miss you all...but I know all of you are in the safe hands of our good Lord!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin