Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

m!L@No Ag@!N

I just came back from Milan last night, while 28th May is jus a normal working day at Milan, 27th May was full of pleasing and relaxing highlights. Well, never expect myself to revisit Milan again after my March visit with my family. This time I am back for an overnight business trip. Since the incident happened in the office last week, I am now free for another project, and while waiting for the project, there are some requests to help our office in Milan to support their business development.

I arrived early in the midday and spent the whole afternoon and evening wondering around the city. It was warm and humid, not so much of sun, but I could feel the stickiness on my skin all the time. I strolled from Hilton hotel (where I stayed) towards the city center. Although this is my 3rd trip to Milan already but I still never stop discover new shops and eating place.

The shops along Corso Buena Aires are quiet pocket friendly and things are uniquely Milan or at least made in Italy. I got 2 pairs of shoes at a price that you would never believe for real leather. Due to the increase heat, I decided to take a metro instead of carry on walking.

It is only a short ride to Duomo, as soon as I arrived, I immediately check out the Luini store for the panzerotti, I ordered one takeaway and eat it at the Piazza Duomo.

After the snack, with the weather I bought 3 scopes Gelato as a treat, the pineapple, Lemon and berries are yummy for a warm weather.

It was a relaxing day, got a few ‘acquisitions’ aka 2 pair of shoes, one blouse and one trouser but no damage on my pocketJ.

Same place, different season, different occasion thus make Milan very charming again for me.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin