Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Victory belongs to the Righteous one

Finally after a roller coaster and dramatic week at work, the justice is finally revealed. The moment of truth has set me free and restore my reputation and the justice is done as it is in heaven. During this period, God has put these verses in my heart and assured me through Jeremiah 31. 16 This is what the LORD says: "Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded," declares the LORD. "They will return from the land of the enemy. 17 So there is hope for your future," declares the LORD. "Your children will return to their own land.

Thank You Lord for You have fight the battle for me and the victory comes from You.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin