Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Can Fly

Don't get me wrong, what I mean is I can fly a kite . Again, taking advantage of the Indian summer and the late start of the Sunday service today, we went to Scheveningen beach to kite. It’s a lovely morning; the beach was rather busy when we arrived.

Many people taking a relax stroll on the sandy beach, together with some people like us kiting and a few dogs and kids running around.

There isn’t much wind today but we still manage to fly the kite at the beach. It was a very relaxing morning with some running, picking up kite and setting it in position to fly. I also feel refreshed by the cool breeze from the sea.

We ended with simple Haring lunch before we return home and get ready to go to church.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin