Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Test Drive Part II

Today I went to test drive a Volvo V50 automatic Benzine.

Compare to BMW Series 3 Touring, Volvo V50 is indeed more spacious, less sporty which means more of me and MY car type. The seats were more comfortable, also more interior room, the car itself is quite age but it doens't affect the performance on the road.

Also volvo has a very subtle luxury, not boast of itself but providing the understatement comfort to its driver and passenger. I can definitely associate myself more with Volvo than BMW.

The only downside is I didn't try the diesel one and wonder if the experience would be very different. Anyway, I probably will try on a diesel one once I made up my mind.

Now one more to go, Volk Wagen Passat Station Wagon.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin