Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

my.new.hairstyle

what do you think of my new hairstyle? it has the japanese magic touch to it!


my hairdresser is karino-san, he is new kid in the block, arriving dusseldorf just 3 months ago and staying for a 3 to 4 years contract term. he is originally from sapporo but has been working and living in tokyo for over 10 years. with my limited japanese and his limited english, we were able to communicate, at least he is sharp in hair fashion and knowing i am in for a bob cut and show me the right hairstyle in the magazine in spilt seconds...

living in the western country, i never found a suitable hairdresser so far, somehow western hairdresser cannot manage asian my hair. the last satisfactory cut i last had was also from more than a year ago at my hometown where i transformed my long hair into bob cut.

the front view, i also had some coloring touch up done, price is about the same as in the netherlands...


rear view, a little bit of layering there

the hair cut itself is a little bit expensive than the usual chinatown salon, the coloring is about the same price... but the fact is i feel and look few years younger and that's something money cannot buy...


and the side view, there is a deep v cut at the side

i am not sure how to maintain this hairstyle, surely this is too difficult for the chinatown salon, neither will i try any western salon

perhaps an excuse for me to visit dusseldorf more frequently???


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

terri@adailyobsession said...

very very nice n chic n i love your top. al, as classy as always!

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin