Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

what.a.blessed.day

what a blessed day i had today. nothing super exceptional. nothing big. sometimes just the feeling blessed itself doesn't come by easy. i think i have caught some magic from doing the 'send' thesis.. i have been interviewing people and also doing a bit of reading books/handout and bible trying get my part done before my vacation. today i had a small word of appreciation from one of the executives that i am working for. knowing that appreciation from them never come easy made me cherish it even more. i also got rewarded in points (which equal to hard cash) by my supervisor today, which all in all accentuate the day further...

i also see that God starting to create opportunities for me to speak to people even as simple as people wanting to share a table with me during lunch hour at the client's canteen, where a conversion can be form and a lady at the coffee corner whom i buy coffee with also suddenly initiates conversation with me...

well, it is hard to describe such a feeling, feeling blessed is a bliss in knowing that the God you worship is blessing you....Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin