Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

summer=pudding

a dessert that i first tasted more than 14 years ago during my university time in united kingdom and totally forgotten about this beautiful summer dessert...

it was not until another food blogger (whom i know personally through her daughter brief student exchange to delft) who shared about this home made dessert she eaten at london that trigger me to make this too. with my good friend staying over the weekend with us, i made this for our dinner after the oyster hunt....

summer pudding is simple and delicious

taking advantages of the summer season where the summer berries are in abundance and turn the fruits into a delightful pudding...


the recipe calls for cream but i just use yogurt as the dressing....

this is my last blog entry for today... in fact i just came back from a day trip to an annual antique market, but i will share my experience another day, same with my delightful m@dr!d experience will have to wait...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin