Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

salted.calamansi


you pickled some calamansi as they are abundance on a small pot and they're almost over the hill.  you wanted to make the honey or sweetened calamansi but the procedure is just too troublesome that you decided to pickle them with salt.  this is going to be a long wait, at least a year before you can start consuming the salted calamansi which claims to be a very effective remedy for sore throat or cough.  one year from now, let's start counting.

===
the truth is you haven't really been fasting, but you aren't feasting either, you do make some time each day to mediate on the scripture and pray.  perhaps you should be a little more strict to yourself and try to fast when you can.

1 cor 9:27 but I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified
===

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin