Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bye Bye Canon IXUS40


Well, for those of you wonder why I have been silence for awhile....
The reason is, I have destroyed my digital camera. On my first return trip from London, I bought a bottle of water with a non-secure cap. The bottle cap probably opened during the flight without me realising it. The water is soughing in my handbag, my beloved Canon which has followed me for many years to many places. The disaster doesn't stop there, it almost destroyed my passport and my purse. This 'mini' Katrina has nearly caused an unrecoverable damage to me (I mean everything in my handbag), but thankfully I had a lether cover for my passport which serve as a protector.
It is a pity to say good bye to my digital camera, I know there is no point to repair it as it would cost probably more than a new one.
Canon IXUS 40, it is time for your retirement and rest in peace. I will cherish every photo that I have taken with you.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin