Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A view from my London office window












Photo: (1st: a view of Wallace Collection on a groomy day from my desk, 2nd: the setting up of the shooting on another day)
As you may know I am now working on a project in London. The office is by Manchester Square and literally next to Wallance Collection. I am blessed to have a seat next to the window where I can pause and embrace the non-stop motion outside the window.
Wallace collection appeared to be a very attractive place, lots of visitors, tourist, stylish of that sort hopping in and out the mesuem. On a good sunny days, people lunching, picnicing at the fields.
Sometime I wonder why am I doing inside the office building while people are enjoying the good day outside.
I took this two pictures by my window, there was one morning where I saw the crews setting up the light as if there will be a shooting (movie or documentary) taking place in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I didn't see any rich and famous but just the motion of setting up and dismentaling all the equipment. Nevertheless, it keep me busy that day :D.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin