Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Freedom to believe

Today is Mother's day, Paster Assien came to our church and he preached on the following points.
  • What you believe is base on what you hear
  • What you believe in, determine how you behave
  • What you believe, is what you receive
The supporting scriptures are from the following:
Mark4:24 - "Consider carefully what you hear," he continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measured to you—and even more.

Mark 11: 23 -24 - "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours

Lord, thank you for lifting my pressure and stress. Thank you that I am indeed set free in this area. All I want to do is to 'Simply Believe' that You have the best plan for me. AMEN

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin