Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Reunion

Tuesday 16 May, I met up with Vicky and Charles, Yip and Marc in London.
Yip and Vicky are my goodfriends and we met in Hong Kong. We started as colleagues and eventually they both left the company earlier than me. We remain good friends since today.
Vicky and Charles lived briefly in Netherlands while Yip married to Marc not too long ago and they live in Richmond, greater London.
The meeting was fun, a lot of catching up and also thanks to Vicky who helped me to source for my new digital camera. I am now back in candid shots again. My new digital camera remain Canon IXUS, simply because I know the operating mode. This time I have the latest model IXUS 800IS.
We had Lebanese food along Egware Road, on Charles's recomendation based on close distance from my hotel, cheap and of reasonable quality.
It is a good catchup, lots of chatting, sharing and laughing. It is a pity Johannes was not around, otherwise I will feel more complete, but there is always next time.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin