Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Farewell London



Today is my last day working for HRX in london. The first time I stepped into London for this client was in April. Phew... It has been 6 months, and the time passed fast!!!
I wrote 2 months ago feeling relief of client's decision because I don't think I want to cope with the hectic and neverending workload.
I am basically sitting my 'custody' since I returned from Shanghai. Today has been really quiet, because all the client team members have gone off-site for meeting and the managerial team of my company has also gone.
Perhaps this is the best way to bid farewell. It has been intensed and I did see enough of London for the time being. I am sure I will be back again for my next project.
There is an end of everything, I will miss the London complusive drinking experience and as for now farewell Manchester Square and London.
Next stop -- Rotterdam!!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin