Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A wedding by the seaside



As the week begins with the weather that changing to be better, the weekend is even more promising in the Netherlands. We attended a wedding by the Scheveningen, the popular seaside in the Den Haag area. It was indeed a beautiful day, the wedding ceremony started at 2pm, I must confess that I didn't listen hard at all but my eyes kept focus at the window where I could see people walking on the beach, the sailing yatch, the big fishing ship and also the refreshing cooling wind kept sweeping my mind towards the sea. After the blessings, there was a long reception where people mingled and chatted. We don't know many people there apart from those from our own church.
A few 'expedition' ventured towards the pier was refreshing in between the reception and dinner.
It was truly a nice pleasant late summer afternoon.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin