Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

Meeting FREDDIE LJUNGBERG



This week is the London Fashion Week. There are lots of happening in the fashion space and especially along Oxford street in London. Being in London this week is definately different, first of all, all hotels are flooded with fashion reporters, editors, models and event organiser and even designers.
I am not a fashion victim but I am trilled with the fact that whenever I walked on the streets, there were model liked people walking passed. It was an interesting experience, especially on Wednesday evening when I went for window shopping.
There was a launch of Calvin Klein underwear and suddenly I heard people screaming excitedly and I decided to join the crowd. There I saw this guy -- I didn't know who he is, but he looks like a footballer to me. I actually thought he is Zidan but I certainly wasn't sure, since I have camera, I decided to do what those girls did, take pictures of him.
Finally, when I did some search in google, I got his real name. Indeed I am right, he is a footballer, but not the Frenchie, but a swedish Freddie Ljungberg.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin