Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

London Again

After a good 5 weeks, I am back to London again...
The last time I left London was 5th Aug, after that I have my wonderful passage to Shanghai, China, my beloved city for almost 3 weeks. Then due to the drastic (20 degree) temperature changed from 38C when I departed Shanghai and dropped to 18C when I arrived Amsterdam.
Then, the UK workpermit application pro-long further my entry to London. Anyway, I count it blessing to be able to stay at home more oftenly.
This time I have officially entered London with workpermit instead of 'on business'. London is still the same, except is no longer as warm as the last time I was here.
Same Manchester Square, Same Marybone, but the project is no longer the same. Very soon I will be out of here (by end of Sept) and so my days are numbered...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin