Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Merde Actually

Allow me to use the this title. Unlike the author of the books ' A year in Merde' and ' Merde Actually', the author Paul XXX lived in Paris for years and shared his Parisian life exeperience from a foreigner perspective. I quoted this in line with my flying experience with Air France.
I always complained about the indifferent service provided by KLM but I must confess AF is worst than KLM. At least the long haul business class I traveled with KLM was a very special and personal one. The return trip with AF, it was as if I a at the economy deluxe, with a slightly spacious seat and slightly better food, but the service is Merde actually. They don't care a merde at all. The sound system (which claimed to be noise free) was creating enormous noise, despite of the complain, and an attempt to reset, they just pretend they never know about the problem at all. I ended up reading my holiday noble - 'Merde Acutally'. Anyway, pardon my word, but I just want to express how I feel about the whole not pleasing journey that I have with flying blue.
P/S: Merde is a French word which means 'shit' in English. To me AF - never again!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin