Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

The real neighbourhood of Shanghai



Today, I showed Johannes the true colour of Shanghai! True in the way it is real, not a face for tourist, but the real Shanghainese lifestyle. Although most of the Shanghainese have moved away from places like this, but think of the population of Shanghai, there are indeed still a lot of people live in what I would called 上海老街 . I am pretty sure places like these will be demolished very soon due to new development. Any photo I captured now will witness the historical of changes of Shanghai.
It was interesting to walkthrough this passage, seen the things that any tourist will never seen or talk about Shanghai. A side track in an hot afternoon - that is what I could call it.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin