Pages

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Radisson Xing Guo Hotel





Well how to I described the hotel ...it is situated at the French Conssession area (which in fact is my favorite area to explore by foot in search of 1930s Shanghai. The hotel comes with some famous history and is built within a park where apart from the Hotel tower, there are a couples more bungalows and President Mao has stayed in one of them before.
For some reasons, I was given the executive suites which sounds really promissing when I first entered the door. A massive bed(photo 1), a proper working table (photo 2) and also a really big dressing room (photo 3), let alone the marble both room and the reading and TV area.
For the moment, I count it a blessing although I kept doubting despites of the 'grand' design, the room wasn't built for practicality.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin