Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another year older

Today is my Birthday, another year older, another year wiser. No intention for big celebration since I knew that I will be away to USA for a week, what is more I already felt like my birthday for 4 continuous nights already in New York City. The Lord blessed me with this short trip, which already served as a pre-celebration that leading to today 15th July 2007.
This morning, we had a simple lunch with Onki and Jo Jo before we head to church. Today a sister in the church shared about her experience using 2 Corinthians 5:5 - Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come". I felt that the Lord also wants me to take this verse personally and reassuring me that He is empowered me for the next season.

Tonight Johannes brought me to a Indonesian Grill restaurant in Den Haag where we had a meal by ourselves. I opt for Asian food because I have been eating western food when I was in the State. The meal was just perfect to tune me back to Asian's palette again.

This photo is taken in front of the Queen's office. The sculpture is called "The Kiss", it is the Art Neuvo replicas of Gustav Klim.

Happy Birthday to ME!!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin