Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Glamorous NYC

9th July 2007, 35 C, Humidity 99%, New York City

When I set off from Zoetermeer it was only 15 C, by the time I arrived at Newark airport it was 35 C in the mid afternoon. I have to literally strip off my layers of clothing to adjust to the temperature. Finally after the relatively chilled and wet summer days in June, I once again welcomed by the sunshine and the heat wave in New Jersey and New York. I couldn't wait but check out the NYC and heading straight to Manhattan in the early afternoon. Good to walk on 5th Avenue again and seeing the yellow cabs and the world's famous designer store along the way. Met up with Megan and Liz who happened to be also in NJ and we had a girl night-out in the NYC.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin