Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

With Love from New Jersey

Manhattan view from Edgewater, New Jersey
Me with Manhattan as background

Sunset in New Jersey, along Hudson River

Tonight I went out with S and G. This is the only night I didn't get myself to NYC but explore the charming part of New Jersey. G is very hospitable and brought S and myself around NJ. We had our dinner at one of the restaurants at Edgewater promenade along Hudson River with the view of Manhattan. We sat from late afternoon till night sipping our Cosmopolitan and chatting and catch up our stories since our ex-company generation. Tonight is my last night here, I have been enjoying myself so much this trip. I finally seen New York city from different perspectives as if I am already fall in love with this city. NYC, I will see you very soon, till we meet again in fall....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin