Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Green Book

This is the continuation of the never ending Dutch Integration. To cut the long story short, today I went to TU Delft’s bookshop purchase my long hesitating Dutch Language book. I originally wanted to just borrow or buy a second hand version, but books that I managed to borrow are all out dated so finally I decided to buy it, it is not expensive anyway.

I arrived at TU Delft around lunch time; and so decided to check out the student cafeteria as well. Rush hour, packed of students, food was alright, not expensive. Some students hanging outside the library lunching or craving for fresh air as you can see from the photo.

Now, this is my green book ‘Groene Boek’ with 3 CDs. After the level test that I have done weeks ago, I can start from Elementary II, it will start on 27 October and if everything goes well, I should have my certificate hanging under my Christmas tree.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin