Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

World Financial Crisis

Although the world financial Crisis has been going on for awhile, but near home, after ABN AMRO there is another crisis happening since last week. It seems that the entire financial eco-system is at risk, when one part is fixed, the other part is broken.

I was not really alarmed until Johannes suggested that I should open another account at the "R" bank to lower my risk as Fortis is at the brink of collapse and if that happens, my bank account at ABN will also be affected. The central bank will only compensate one not more than 20K Euro.

However, much to my surprise, opening a new bank account is equally difficult in this country. I couldn’t even secure an appointment to open bank account in the coming weeks.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin