Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Over the Moon

I received a call from my career counselor on Friday 5th Sept 2008 informing me about my Performance Rating for FY08 and salary increase for FY09. Our financial year starts in September. Finally in my 4 years with my employer, this is the first time I am banded with 3+ (under the normal circumstances.) In fact, I was just expecting a banding 3 because I kind of know how the performance process works after 4 years in the company. However, much to my surprise, I got a band 3+, which is of course a result that I welcome and am absolutely happy and over the moon. Especially when the performance is tied to the reward and bonus.

Expect the unexpected, especially when it is from the Lord!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin