Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

country.road

take me home. to the place. i belong....
mr sunshine has decided to hide himself just as i have stored my winter boots/coats and most of my a/w clothing in my closet and take out my s/s clothings...

the traffic situation is also at its worst even during the may vacation period. i have to take different routes to get home each evening... this is one of my most favorite route during s/s...


the journey reminds me of psalm 23 ...

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures



he leads me beside quiet waters



he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows


Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever

what a pleasant home road!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Louvregirl said...

simply beautiful. wonderful photography. thank you!
lg~
GREAT blessing to you as well.

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin